Indira Gandhi High Secondary And Open Education established under Trust/Society Act. Govt. of india Registered No. IV-05234, Ministry of HRD Copyright Diary No-53281/2014-CO/L, Registered Planning Commission Govt. of India WB/2014/0077563, LOGO registered Trade Mark No-2788174 and an ISO 9001-2015 Certified Board - IN80038A, were intended to be a medium for making education easy for students who are unable to attend regular classes.
The challenge before us was to make the instructional delivery of curriculum convenient and as effective as regular classes for the students. It had to be a well planned and organised extended learning endeavour which allowed students to pursue other activities without affecting their learning.
Reaching out to them through the online medium was an excellent way to deliver educational resources and nullify the location constraint.
Aim & Objects
* To manage, run and establish best quality educational institute all over the India
* To promote Indian education all over the world.
* To work for community development and welfare of the economically and socially backwards.
* The provide opportunities of education for economically poor and needy.
* The open educational institute for young kids and unemployed youth.